54. Parents and guardians are requested to co-operate with the
school authorities in all matters concerning formation and
education of their child. Parents are to look into the school dairy
every day and see to it that lessons and homework assigned for
the next day are done. Remarks made in the dairy by the Principal
or the teachers should be seen and countersigned.
55. Both father and /or mother should show keen interest in their
children's progress and attend the parent-teacher meeting
organized by the school from time to time.
56. Criticism of child's teacher or the school in the presence of the
child should be avoided as it is likely to affect their good name.
57. If the parents have any grievance against any of the teachers,
they are advised to meet the principal and settle the matter
58. We do not recommend that parents engage private tutors
unnecessarily. We discourage tuitions since they may prove
harmful to the real progress of the pupil.
59. Parents are always welcome to meet the Principal during the
office hours to discuss the progress of their children. To consult
the teachers regarding the progress of their children,
appointment is to be made through the Principal for the free
time of teachers .
60. Please urge your wards to be regular and punctual in
attendance and insist on neatness and cleanliness of their text
books, exercise books and personal appearance.
61. Class X students will have extra classes on Saturdays from April
to December. Attendance is compulsory.
62. During all activities and outings the school takes all necessary
care and precautions. Yet in-spite of that if an accident or mishap
occurs the school is in no way held responsible or liable.
63. No parents or guardian is allowed to go into any classroom or go
upstairs without the specific permission from school authorities.
64. The parents are requested not to give their cell phones for the use
of the school students while visiting the school.
65. No conveyance is provided by the school.
66. No student is permitted to bring 2 wheelers to school.
We expect our students:
- To be friendly with one another in and out of School.
- To avoid vulgarity in their talk and behavior and thus uphold the
dignity as persons.
- To accept whatever work is assigned to them as their rightful share.
- To rise when any Sister, Teacher or any visitor enters or passes
through any room in which they happen to meet in the School
- To greet their teachers, all the members of the staff and elders
wherever they meet.
- To respect the beauty of the School premises and report any
damage which they may observe.
- To avoid dropping papers in the School premises and to pick up
any paper dropped by others.
- To learn and observe good manners everywhere
- To desist from writing and drawing on the black board, from
writing or soiling the walls and the furniture.
- To speak well of the School, Management, Teachers and
- To move gracefully and silently from the classroom to play
ground, labs, hall and return in the same manner.
- To submit at the office any valuables found in the campus.
- To make the School Campus a place of happy interaction and
Carmel School believes in the sacred responsibility of
inculcating in the pupils a sense of neatness and adjustment.
Parents will kindly see that their children come to school in full
uniform, neat and clean. The students with their ID cards worn
daily, have to come neatly dressed in their school uniform
which is as follows:
LKG-UKG(Girls/Boys) : Checked pinafore/ short pants, yellow
blouse/shirt, white socks and black shoes.
Winter: Red pullover, Red full length pajamas for girls, red
Std I-X(Girls) : Blue skirt, white half sleeved blouse with
black/white tights, blue tie with white lines, white socks and
Winter : Red pullover, Red (I-V) /Navy blue (VI-X) full length
pajamas, red muffler/ scarf
Std I-X(Boys) : Blue trousers with school belt, white half
sleeved shirt, blue tie with white lines, white socks and black
Winter: Red pullover, red muffler / cap.
White uniform, House T-shirts and white keds
for all on P.T. days.